ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

I have a trouble in Unity3D

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-05-30

PM

Hello,

I am a programmer from a virtual reality development company in China. We are trying to develop a project with “Unity3D”, and this project using the “ANT+” equipment from your company to obtain the rear-wheel of the bicycle rotation rate and the pedal’s frequency.

But, seems we have to call “ANT+ProfileLib.dll” in “Unity3D” to get the data we want.

This DLL file come from “ https://www.thisisant.com/resources/ant-an-using-the-simulant-library-for-simulating-ant-devices-in-c/ “.

This “ANT+ProfileLib.dll” is “.net framework 4.0” version, but the DLL file in “.net framework 3.5” version is the highest support in “Unity3D” .

So I send this topic to you for help, can you give me the “ANT+ProfileLib.dll” which in the “.net framework 3.5”version please? I’ll always appreciate that!      
Rank

Joined 2016-05-30

PM

Can someone help me?      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 745

Joined 2012-09-14

PM

The SimulANT+ library requires .NET 4.0 as a minimum. You could use the reference code in the "ANT Recording Bike Power Data" application note. It provides an example of decoding Bike Power data in C using the C/C++ layer of the ANT PC drivers.      
Rank

Joined 2016-05-30

PM

OK。
THANKS A LOT。