Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

SPECTEC or other SDIO card radios

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 0

PM

Has anyone used the SPECTEC SDIO cards with the drivers and source code from this site (thisisant)?

Anyone have success using the SPECTEC SDIO cards in an embedded application?

I know that under the hood of the card is a standard Nordic chip, so I also presume that at some level there should be some code compatibility, even if the physical layer (serial) is different.

All comments and thoughts are welcome!

Thanks.      
Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 0

PM

Hello,
I was wondering if there is a library using .NET wich is able ton handle ANT on a micro SD card ?

I have an application written in C++ wich does the job. But I want to integrate the communication over the ANT micro SD card in my .NET application.

Thanks for any help that you give me.      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

The libraries and drivers in the website are intended for the ANT USB1 and interface board (based on Silabs CP2102 USB to UART bridge) and the ANT USB2 (based on nRF24AP2-USB - uses libusb drivers). Because of differences in hardware with the Spectec SDIO cards, the drivers are not compatible. Please contact Spectec directly for drivers and other resources. The higher level of the libraries are abstracted from the physical serial interface, so you may be able to modify the libraries to add support for lower level communication to the Spectec card.      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

Is this related to the Spectec SDIO card?      
Rank

Joined 0

PM

Yes it is.
I already talked with spectec and they have no libraries available in .NET . That's why I was asking directly on the ANT Forum      
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

Merging the two threads...

The higher level of the ANT libraries (including the C# Managed Library) are abstracted from the physical serial interface, so you may be able to modify the libraries to add support for lower level communication to the Spectec card. The full source code of the libraries is available on the ANT+ Adopter Zone.      
Rank

Joined 0

PM

No idea on how to merge those two librairies...
If someone succeded maybe share this lib. I'll really appreciate it.