Welcome Guest,Register Now

ANT Forum

Welcome guest, please Login or Register

ANT2 USB device not detected on Archer Field PC running Windows Mobile 6.1 (URGENT !!!)

Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2010-07-19

PM

Hi folks,

I have an Archer Field PC running Windows Mobile 6.1. When I connect the ANT2 USB with a USB dongle to the archer the device is not detected. I have a driver program which detects the device and then does a data transfer to another ANT2 module from the ANT2 USB stick. But I do not know if I am missing any drivers. I have been searching a lot but no success. Can someone please help me with it ?

Thanks      
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 662

Joined 2012-10-09

PM

We do not have drivers available for Windows Mobile for the ANT USB sticks; you would need to write your own driver. The ANT USB2 stick drivers for windows are based on libusb; if there is libusb support for Windows Mobile, that would be a good place to start.      
Rank

Joined 2010-07-19

PM

Thanks a lot for the information. I appreciate it.      
Rank

Joined 2010-07-19

PM

Hi Alejandra,

I have been looking on the internet to find some resources about how to develop USB drivers for windows mobile but there is no information available.

I wanted to check with you if any of the ANT support team can help me with building the driver. I am ok with paying for it. Please let me know if this is something that would be of interest to you.

Thank you,

Regards,
Sridhar